Saturday 23 August 2008

Docrafts August friendship card


Made this tri-fold card during the week to send to JanAng from the Docrafts forum .. I love doing monthly friendships swaps - it's great when the postie comes with a card!! I have posted further down the fab summer card she sent to me.

I used : PB stamp "Quite Dandy" which I coloured with Marvey brushstroke pens and spritzed with water to get the watercoloured effect; sentiment by Hero Arts stamped onto a nestie shape with the edges chalked with lilac and blue Colorbox Queue inks; background paper by Karen Neuberger for Paper Adventures, with the edges punched using the Multishaper Punch "Flower Garden"; flowers by WH Smith pinned with Making memories sparkly silver brads; gorgeous fluffy fibre given to me by a non-crafting friend Jean who picked it up at a car boot sale !! :-)

2 comments:

pickle said...

Oh what a Beautiful card So delicate.
kerry x

Manda said...

I love this style of stamping Pauline and you've done it so well. Perfect. Mand xxx