Monday 4 August 2008

Thanks so much to Mand


Would just like to say a real big thankyou to Mand who forwarded me this award today even though I have already received it and said some lovely kind words about me and some other of our crafting friends on her blog. Mand is a real star who I met through a lil crafting friendship club, and we bonded straight away evn though we were total strangers! She's laid up with a bad back at the moment .. so Mand hope you're soon back on your feet and back on top form!
I previously passed this on to my blog's most frequent visitors, so would just like to say thanks again to those who take time to peek at my blog and leave such kind comments :-)
(((Hugs)))

1 comment:

~Emma~ said...

I would LOVE you to join our little blog! Can you e-mail me at elf-creations@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invitation. Really looking forward to seeing you on there! Hugs Emma.x