Thursday 6 November 2008

A lovely award

My lovely crafting friend Helen has just given me this award - I'm really thrilled that she thought of me, especially as her blog is so fab!


Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Now this is a toughie ... my blog roll of blogs I love to visit is growing longer by the week, and I really do try to get round them all. However, as I have just become a DT member for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this very week and there are 5 other new DT members, I thought I would like to pass it on to each of them so that we can all be newly kreativ together. So I would like to nominate Carole, Debbie, Domi, Marcea and Nat.
Enjoy, ladies!

2 comments:

Mephisto said...

Oh thanks, thats so nice from You. I`m very happy!

Domi

Carole said...

Ahhh, I can leave you a comment now Pauline...thanks for changing your settings.
You're going to love me...I couldn't actually leave my comment with wordpress because you don't have your Open ID selected in your blogger settings...it's really easy to do LOL!
Thanks so much for the award.....so kind of you to think of me.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole :-)