Monday 10 November 2008

... We have a winner!

I would just like to give big hugs and thanks to everyone who has joined in my 5,000 hits blog candy party ... both existing blogging friends and new. I have been thrilled to visit all your blogs to peek at your cards, and now the time has come to make the draw.

So without further ado, I have drawn a number at random using random.org/, and it came out as follows:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

11

Timestamp: 2008-11-10 18:27:28 UTC
Number 11 is Domi - congratulations!! Please email me your name & address details and I will get the candy into the post for you.
Hugs

2 comments:

Mephisto said...

Oh what???
I`m????

Thats so great, that I win this wonderful Things.

My Adress Do You have in the Group Database by PB *g*

Hugs and a big Kiss
Domi

Bunny B said...

Congrats Domi!