Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Christmas and Thankyou




I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas Day with family and friends, and that you are all relaxing this Boxing Day. I had a fab family Christmas with my husband and parents yesterday, and today I am really relaxing.

I'd just love to say Happy Christmas to all my blogging buddies, and to thank everyone who has visited my blog this year and left such lovely comments. I love visiting so many blogs it is too numerous to mention, and I hope to carry on visiting all my new bloggy friends and getting more inspiration into 2009.

Many heartfelt thanks to all my blogging and non-blogging crafty friends who have sent me a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards, which I have made into a slideshow above : that is to say

  • my PBFC friends Angi, Carol, Cathy, Helen, Jo, Kaz, Mand, Samantha, Sue (of Sutton), Sue (Rachelsmum), Shaz, Uma; not forgetting Squirrel who was kind enough to send a card even though she didn't feel up to making them this year (hope you are soon feeling more bushy tailed hun!!)
  • my dear new blogging buddies Sharon and Emma
  • my non-blogging crafty friends Clare and Lil
  • my husband's colleague's daughter Michelle

I would also love to thank Emma and Helen for the gorgeous gifts they have sent me .. the beautiful beaded bracelet from Emma and the fantastic bookmark with charms from Helen. You are both so thoughtful and talented I was quite overwhelmed!!

Helen's bookmark
Emma's bracelet

Last but by no means least, thanks to Tracie for inviting me to join the DT for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge back in November which was like a dream come true ... I'm really looking forward to getting to know the rest of the DT better during 2009 and getting into a whole new set of challenges :-) - so Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to Beth, Carole, Debbie, Domi, Jackie, Jacqui, Kath, Marcea, Nat & Tracie.

So now the Chrimbo stamps and papers can go away for another year (including any I might be tempted to buy in the sales LOL!) .. let a Happy New Year of crafting begin !!

Hugs

4 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely selection of cards Pauline! I'm glad that you liked your bookmark too!
Good to hear you're having a nice relaxing time too!
Helen x

Dawny P said...

Hope your day was better than ours chick - sounds like you had a good time xxxx Check out my blog and see what we had to deal with!!!! Here's to a great 2009 - hugs xxxxx

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,

I would send You something for Christmas, too. but I have asked You a few times for Your adress, but You didn`t mail me :-(

Domi

Carole said...

Lovely cards and gifts Pauline and thanks for your good wishes.
Happy New Year...here's to a good year on the PBSC!
Hugs
Carole :-)