Friday 12 December 2008

Red, Green, Gold ..... and blue * 2


Well I sat down last night to do a few last minute Christmas cards, and managed 3 - which is about as good as it ever gets for me in the course of an evening's crafting. Nearly there now though ... just a couple of special ones to do next week.

Blue always tends to feature quite heavily in my Christmas cards, so I would like to enter the first two cards last minute for this week's One Stop Craft Challenge #7, which is ...er ... something blue ! LOL!!


My third card falls in reasonably nicely with the theme of this week's Stamp Something Challenge, which is red, gold and green.

I used:

Card 1: main image is Penny Black "Let It Snow", coloured with watercolour pencils and Cosmic Shimmers, and decorated with white pee wee glitter and Glossy Accents on the puddle; sentiment is by Make Your Mark; background papers are by Craft Creations; white snowflake felt ribbon & 3-dimensional blue/silver snowflakes are by Papermania; sparkly button is by Doodlebug.

Card 2: main image as per card 1; background papers from Forever Friends "Christmas Snow" pack; ribbon from Hobbycraft; snowflakes diecut with Cuttlebug and decorated wtih Papermania gemstones; peeloff greeting from my stash.
card 3: main image is my new Sugar Nellie, watercoloured; papers are by Imagnisce (red) and My Mind's Eye (trees); ribbon is from Sir Stampalot; flowers from Prima Christmas bubble; sticker free with a craft mag.

Hope you like them :-)

5 comments:

Paula said...

Wow what a Fantastic Card and i just love the image.Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful cards as always Pauline. I love that mouse stamp and your choice of blues is super! Fab snowman card too. Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Carole said...

Perfect Christmas cards Pauline...I love both of the images...especially the snowman!
Hugs
Carole x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Sooooo talented!!! I absolutely LOVE the cards you have made! They are stunning!
hugs
Lynda =)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are all wonderful winter cards! Such great layouts and papers, love your images. Thanks for joining our Stamp Something challenge. :)