Friday 20 March 2009

My blog candy - we have a winner!

I am completely overwhelmed and would like to say a humungous thankyou to everyone who has visited my blog over the past couple of weeks and left such lovely comments whilst entering for my blog candy draw. I am also thrilled that so many people have become new followers - I haven't actually been able to post many new cards recently but will try to get back into the swing and hope you will continue to visit!

Anyway, without further ado ... whis going to get their hands on this uber-cute D&D stash?? I have used the random integer generator from Random.org and it has generated the following number ... (this is actually not the first number I drew .. the first winner hadn't linked to my candy from her blog so sorry ... no link, no cute D&D stash!!)

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:88
Timestamp: 2009-03-20 13:28:26 UTC

So the winner is .....

Francesca
who said ....
Wow Great Candy and fantastic blog. I have added a link to your candy on my blog
Francesca x

Please send me your name & address detail Francesca to my email link on the blog sidebar, and I will get your D&D stash in the post - happy crafting!

7 comments:

clare said...

congrats Francesca x

and thanks Pauline for giving us the chance...and cant wait to see your creations clarex

Donnas Den said...

Well Done Francesca.

Great blog candy Pauline, keep blogging

Donna

Francesca said...

Woo hoo cant believe i won

I have emailed you my details

thank you

Francesca x

Julie said...

Congratulations Francesca !

Hugs
julie

peggy said...

Congratulations Francesca !

Hugs,
Peggy

Helen said...

Congrats to the winner!
Have fun with your new goodies!
Helen x

AbcHobby.it said...

congrats to the lucky winner!!

bye bye elisabetta