Wednesday 1 January 2014

Favourite Five of 2013

 
Happy New Year everyone! Here we are in 2014 ... and a whole new year of crafting ahead!!

Before getting onto that, I thought I would play along with the lovely Debby by looking back to my favourite 5 cards of 2013. This time it's not as hard for me as some past years, as having just returned from 3 months off blogging, I haven't posted nearly so many in 2013 as any other year! So here goes ... most recent first ...

I loved the colour scheme and girliness of this one and the touch of frantage ... and I posted it to coincide with my first ever baked cupcakes!! :-)


Loved this cute snow family image, and was pleased with the way the sepia colour scheme worked out.

 
This is one of my favourites because of the colour scheme ... the little wooden embellishments seem to fit so perfectly with the blue and cream theme.
 
 
this is the last card I ever made for my mum ... for Mother's Day last year. it would have made my favourite 5 based purely on the design, but the reason I put so much into it was cos mum was so special to me and I knew it might be the last card I would make for her.
 
 
Last but not least, a card which is rather different from my usual style ... rather more shabby chic ... but I think I like it!
  
 
Well that's 5, but I must have a little cheat and include 1 more for sentimental reasons ... the last ever card I amde for my mum and dad together ... whcih was their diamond wedding anniversary card last March. They were so thrilled with it, which makes me all sad and happy a t the same time!
 
 
So that's all from me ... sorry the last three photos are rather small, but naughty Mr Blogger won't let me resize them ... in deed for some reason during my time away from blogging my blogger interface has started to REALLY act up - problems posting and editing photos, and inability to open links to other blogs etc. ... anyone else having trouble??
 
Hugs,
  

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline, gorgeous makes....love the Snow Family :) xxx

misteejay said...

Beautiful creations and the Snow Family card is just stunning.
Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful selections of cards Pauline, they're all gorgeous, my favourite is your Mother's Day card not only is it gorgeous I know how love went into that card.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013.
luv
Debby